WANT TO HEAR BETTER,
LOOK AND FEEL SMARTER?
You’re never too young or old to get the most out of life!
Is an over-the-counter hearing device right for you?
- Do you have early symptoms of hearing loss?
- Want to filter out background noise and hear what your family, friends, and colleagues are saying?
- Are you a savvy person who doesn’t want to miss out on life?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then yes, an OTC hearing device may work for you.
What are OTC hearing devices?
- An easy and quick way to hear speech better
- Compact and water-resistant earbuds that can connect to your iphone
- A great way to stream TV and music
What doesn’t an OTC hearing device do?
- Empty the dishwasher
- Scold you when you eat too much ice cream
- Curate your Spotify list
Ready to improve your hearing and get more out of life?
Call us today to get started, 303-720-7421 or use the form below to get your questions answered.
Meet the Practice Owner
Joanne LaPorta, M.A., CCC-A, FAAA
Audiologist & Owner