COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOL
Accent on Hearing Enhanced In-Office Safety Practices
Accent on Hearing, out of an abundance of caution and concern for our patients and employees would like to share some of our safety measures that have been implemented as we resume a “new normal”:
- Patients with symptoms or exposure to the virus: We request that if you are experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, fever, if you are feeling ill, or if you have been exposed to an individual with symptoms associated with COVID-19, please do not come into the office. Call us to reschedule your appointment.
- Scheduling an appointment: When you call to schedule an appointment, we’ll be asking you some preliminary questions that may take additional time on the phone. Please be patient with us.
- Extra family members at appointments: As a temporary measure, we ask that you limit the number of persons accompanying you to the office to one.
- During your scheduled appointments: Normal business hours will be reduced, staggered and by appointment only. We anticipate beginning with only one patient scheduled in the office at a time, this will reduce our patient’s exposure to others. We ask that you do not have family members in the office during your appointment time unless it is imperative. We can share appointment outcomes with your family members following the appointment.
- Temporary reception room changes: We will be removing communal items that may be touched by multiple people throughout the day such as books, magazines, and other small items. The reception room will be disinfected throughout the day.
- Disinfection protocol: As a medically based practice, we abide by universal precautions and are staying current with CDC guidelines and updates. We will disinfect offices, patient treatment areas, and the reception area following each appointment. Our facility is cleaned and disinfected throughout the day and our equipment is disinfected and sterilized as needed.
We are taking extra precautions and measures to ensure the safe care of our patients and staff. Thank you for entrusting Accent on Hearing with your hearing healthcare needs!
We’re Here To Help You Through COVID-19